uima-user mailing list archives

From Fabio Mancinelli <fabio.mancine...@gmail.com>
Subject How to configure aggregate analysis engines in a programmatically created CPE?
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:39:58 GMT
Hi everybody,

I am building a CPE programmatically by using an aggregate analysis engine:

CpeDescription cpeDesc = CpeDescriptorFactory.produceDescriptor();

/* Setup the collection reader */

/* Setup analysis engine */
URL analysisEngineUrl =
ClassLoader.getSystemResource("AggregateAnalysisEngine.xml");
CpeCasProcessor analysisEngine =
CpeDescriptorFactory.produceCasProcessor("Aggregate");
analysisEngine.setDescriptor(analysisEngineUrl.toString());
cpeDesc.addCasProcessor(analysisEngine);

The problem I am facing is that I don't know how to configure the
analysis engines contained in the aggregate ones.

With simple analysis engines I could do:

CasProcessorConfigurationParameterSettings analysisEngineSettings =
CpeDescriptorFactory.produceCasProcessorConfigurationParameterSettings();
analysisEngineSettings.setParameterValue("param", "value");
analysisEngine.setConfigurationParameterSettings(analysisEngineSettings);

But I cannot find any way to configure analysis engine inside an
aggregate using this API.

Any hint?

Thanks,
Fabio