uima-user mailing list archives

From Ahmed Abdeen Hamed <ahmed.elma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA SDK
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 02:56:01 GMT
Hi Jochen,
Thank you for your response. I actually came across another UIMA-based tool
that doesn't require eclipse. It runs as a web start app or a command line:
http://u-compare.org/ which is really interesting. It also mentions the use
of API but I couldn't find a reference anywhere to it.

Has anyone tried this tool out or done any programming using it?
Thanks!
Ahmed

--
PhD Student of Computer Science