uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Creating an aggregate analysis engine on the fly
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:58:57 GMT
A good source to explore to see how this can be done is the test cases
for uima, which you can find in the uima source code; for instance, look
in the project uimaj-core, in the folder src/test/java.  One test which
might have examples to look at is the class AnalysisEngine_implTest.

Of course, that is for Analysis Engines, and not for CPE's.

For that, you could look at the tests in the project uimaj-cpe, in the
folder src/test/java.  In the class CpmProcessingTest, there is a method
"setupCpm" that builds a cpe descriptor.

HTH.

-Marshall