uima-user mailing list archives

From Burn Lewis <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA AS java.io.IOException: Bad file descriptor when started in background on unix
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 13:45:26 GMT
We haven't been able to reproduce it ... probably depends on the version of
Linux (or the JVM) ... the way nohup deals with stdin appears to vary.
Another change was published yesterday (check if bytes available before
reading) but if that doesn't fix it for you we'll have to catch IOExceptions
from System.in ... since we can't test it would you mind adding a try/catch
and verifying?

- Burn.