uima-user mailing list archives

From Jay Jarman <jay.jar...@va.gov>
Subject Re: UIMA/Eclipse setup issues (My Solution)
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:26:24 GMT
Jarman, Jay <Jay.Jarman@...> writes:

> I'm running Windows XP Pro w/SP3; JDK 1.5.0_18; Eclipse 3.4.2; UIMA
> 2.2.2.  I don't know what else you might need to know.  Thanks for your
> help.
>
> Jay

If anyone is interested this seems to have taken care of my problem.  I figured
Eclipse couldn't see the UIMA jar because all of the errors were UIMA classes
that couldn't be resolved.  I looked at the Build Path and it has a Libraries
tab.  It had the JRE and UIMA_HOME.  I thought that should do it but for some
reason, UIMA_HOME didn't have the UIMA jar yet the JRE had the java jars.  So I
manually added the UIMA jar and all of the errors disappeared.

I'm not an Eclipse guy and I know this isn't an Eclipse forum but does anyone
know if this is standard behavior?  Is this the way I'm supposed to add the UIMA
jar or is there a more accepted way.  Thanks.

Jay