uima-user mailing list archives

From Kai Schlamp <schl...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How to start the CAS Editor?
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:35:34 GMT
Kai Schlamp wrote:
>> 2. Add the uimaj-ep-runtime plugin as plugin to your eclipse instance
> Ok, but how? uimaj-ep-runtime also doesn't have a MANIFEST, and so can't
> be exported as a plugin.
> Do I have to build that first, too?
> I didn't use Maven before, but now installed a Maven Eclipse Plugin
> (m2eclipse).
> Do I have to compile uimaj-ep-runtime with Maven.

I now tried to run Maven assembly:assembly from within Eclipse with the help of that Maven
I get the below error, but I am not even sure if I am using Maven correctly.

The error message (I assume it has to do with the http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 part ... seems

nonsense to me):

Failed to resolve parent-POM from repository.

Parent POM Information:

Group-Id: org.apache.uima
Artifact-Id: uimaj-eclipse-plugins
Version: 2.3.0.incubating-SNAPSHOT

Local Repository: /home/kai/.m2/repository

Remote Repositories:
central -> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2

from the specified remote repositories:
   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Project Id: [inherited]:uimaj-ep-runtime:bundle:[inherited]
 From file: /home/kai/projects/pubcurator/workspaces/caseditor/uimaj-ep-runtime/pom.xml

[INFO] For more information, run with the -e flag
[INFO]  + Ignoring build failures
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Jun 25 22:31:36 CEST 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/58M