uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA-AS and CasManager.defineCasPool() was called twice by the same Analysis Engine
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:10:08 GMT
Extended tests are in the Apache Uima project called uimaj-as-activemq. Look
for:
TestUimaASExtended.java

The jUnit testcase is called: testScaledSyncAggregateProcess()
it uses this descriptor:

  <deployment protocol="jms" provider="activemq">
    <casPool numberOfCASes="5"/>
    <service>
      <inputQueue endpoint="TopLevelTaeQueue"
brokerURL="tcp://localhost:8118" prefetch="1"/>
      <topDescriptor>
        <import
location="../descriptors/analysis_engine/SimpleTestAggregate.xml"/>
      </topDescriptor>
      <analysisEngine async="false">
          <scaleout numberOfInstances="5"/>
      </analysisEngine>