uima-user mailing list archives

From Radwen ANIBA <arad...@gmail.com>
Subject setBegin and setEnd when annotating a text
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 15:33:28 GMT
Hi

Well I have to look for regular expression within a file But I need to
modify a little bit begin and end values since the document itself contain a
text like this :

lsdkqjqldjqslkdjqsldkjqsldqjsjjjjjqslkdjqslkdjqlsdkjqlsdkj
////
qsmdkqsmdlkqsmdkqjjjjqsùmdlqsùdlqsùdml
////
dsdjjjjjqsùmdlùqld

The text I'am looking for  is "jjjj" But the separator //// MUST reset
values of begin and end to zero each time we meet it in the document, I mean
for the first line we must have jjjj found in [30-34], in the line 3 it is
found in [18-21] etc, so the begin and end values are relative to the line
and not the entire document.

Anyone have a solution to modify begin and end values ?

Thx

Rad