uima-user mailing list archives

From goureya thankar <goureya.than...@gmail.com>
Subject GATE-UIMA Integration
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:17:51 GMT
Hi

I am trying to add GATE processing resource in UIMA. The output of GATE PR
is given to another UIMA annotator which requires following annotation

Sentence: Identical to Sentence Annotation in GATE with an additional
feature of *words*. Words is a uima.cas.FSArray type of feature where each
element in words is an annotation identical to Token Annotation in GATE.

As a standard UIMA - GATE plug-in does not support FSArray kind of
structure, I am unable to proceed in this case.

Requesting you to help in this problem

Regards
Goureya