uima-user mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA/Eclipse setup issues (My Solution)
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:34:25 GMT
my advice was not to use Maven, I was only asking if Jay was using it...I
agree with Aaron's point of view with Maven, it depends if you're using UIMA
or building it from source...
If it is the first case, I followed the standard Getting started
http://incubator.apache.org/uima/doc-uima-annotator.html to figure out an
Eclipse running environment.
Regards,
Tommaso