uima-user mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA/Eclipse setup issues (My Solution)
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:38:25 GMT
Hi Jay, I think this is not the standard way to import libraries in a UIMA
project,maybe I'm repeating something you already did before: when you set
into the libraries the UIMA_HOME variable, you have to go into 'extend'
button to select lib/*.jar files into UIMA_HOME.I guess you are not using
Maven, isn't it?
Best regards,
Tommaso