uima-user mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: difficulty using Dictionary Annotator and Hmm Tagger
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 13:50:25 GMT
Hi, try to use CAS Visual Debugger, I think it's very useful for starting
developing with UIMA.The HMM tagger needs the Whitespace Tokenizer to
process the document first in order to annotate POSs.
The flow order is significant so beware.
For the Dictionary, is there any entry inside the dictionary? Is it pointed
in the right place?
Check the log at runtime too.
Provide more info :-)
Regards,