uima-user mailing list archives

From "Jarman, Jay" <Jay.Jar...@va.gov>
Subject RE: UIMA/Eclipse setup issues (My Solution)
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:41:06 GMT
Not to sound stupid but what is Maven?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tommaso Teofili [mailto:tommaso.teofili@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:38 AM
To: uima-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: UIMA/Eclipse setup issues (My Solution)

Hi Jay, I think this is not the standard way to import libraries in a
UIMA
project,maybe I'm repeating something you already did before: when you
set
into the libraries the UIMA_HOME variable, you have to go into 'extend'
button to select lib/*.jar files into UIMA_HOME.I guess you are not
using
Maven, isn't it?
Best regards,
Tommaso