uima-user mailing list archives

From "Stergos D. Afantenos" <stergos.afante...@univ-nantes.fr>
Subject Re: Simple Rest Server
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:26:31 GMT
Dear Thilo,

thank you very much for this reply. I have downloaded the code of the
Simple Rest Server from the sandbox
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/uima/sandbox/trunk/SimpleServer/)
but I have not managed to find the mine to which you are referring. I
wonder if this line is in the code of the UIMA core. I owuld greatly
appreciate it if you could confirm this and even better provide the
name of the actual java file that contains this line.

Once again, thanks very much for your reply and all the wonderful work
that you are doing for UIMA.

Kind regards,

Stergos D. Afantenos