uima-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA-AS and CasManager.defineCasPool() was called twice by the same Analysis Engine
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 00:25:44 GMT
Hi,

I looked a bit through the code and maybe found
an issue not sure if it is related.

In PrimitiveAnalysisEngineController_impl the AE instances
are created in initializeAnalysisEngine with this call:

UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(rSpecifier, paramsMap);

If I got it right it should contain the PARAM_NUM_SIMULTANEOUS_REQUESTS
parameter, but it doesn't. Is this a potential problem ?
Though setting the parameter to 2 does not fix my problem.

One more thing, is it possible that my two AAE instances share
the same Cas Manager instance ?

Jörn