uima-user mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: difficulty using Dictionary Annotator and Hmm Tagger
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:01:49 GMT
estelle wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm new to UIMA and i am currently testing the sandbox addons.
> I'm testing them with the help of the Document Analyzer utility.
> The Dictionnary Annotator and the Hmm Tagger seem to work fine (there are no
> error messages) but once the text is processed,  I can't see any annotation on
> the Annotation results panel.
>
> Can someone help me please ?

I wish I had a better memory.  This is a bug in
DocumentAnalyzer that I found a while back.  It's
documented here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1114

To verify, try using the java viewer instead of
the html viewer.

Since it's not been fixed yet, I have small hopes
that this will be fixed in time for our next
release.

--Thilo