uima-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Hernandez <nicolas.hernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regular expressions over UIMA annotations
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 22:48:58 GMT
Hi everyone,

Does someone have any experience with the Semantic Search of IBM ?
Language expressivity of the request ? Turn it into an AE ?
Performance ? Use cases ?...

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/uima
June 13, 2008 UIMA SDK has been moved to Apache as Incubator
OpenSource project. Two Apache UIMA components (SemanticSearch 2.1 for
Apache UIMA and IBM UIMA wrapper) are still available here.

Even if it is made for the Apache version, it does not seem to
progress anylonger.

Best

--
Nicolas.Hernandez@univ-nantes.fr