uima-user mailing list archives

From Burn Lewis <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA/Eclipse setup issues (My Solution)
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 22:32:20 GMT
It'd be nice if UIMA shipped a sample User Library to make it easy for
newcomers to create new Eclipse projects.  UIMA-AS requires more that two
dozen jars!  In the past I've copied the .classpath file from the
uimaj-examples project but that's painful.  I believe the paths have to be
fully specified (with no back slashes on Windows) but we could set it up so
that the adjustExamplePaths script puts in the appropriate UIMA_HOME value
so the file can be imported.  I've tested this for UIMA-AS ... core UIMA
should be easier.

- Burn