uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject UIMA AS as OSGI bundle
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:00:58 GMT
Jörn, the Uima AS client is dependent on:

spring
saxon
activemq
uima-core
uimaj-as-core
uimaj-as-jms
uimaj-as-activemq

If the client needs to communicate with a service via http protocol, there
are additional/optional jars
but I think you are using tcp protocol to connect to a broker.

As far as OSGi, I dont think this is on our plate now.

Jerry C

<<<
Hi everyone,

I am still working on my Camel UIMA AS integration to
drive our processing pipeline from Camel.
BTW, if there is interest I could contribute it.

With Camel it is common to deploy components in an OSGI
container, but UIMA AS is not packaged as an OSGI bundle,
do we have plans to change that ?

Which dependencies are needed to run the uima as client ?
I checked the pom files but that resulted in a really long list
and I doubt that they are required all.

Jörn