uima-user mailing list archives

From Tong Fin <tong....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Classpath problem when opening AE descriptor
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 02:06:59 GMT
> But when I open one of the descriptors inside my Eclipse IDE itself I get
> an error message cause the descriptor imports a type system that is also
> found in the plug in, but not in the classpath of the Eclipse IDE (thats
> what I think the error comes from).

When you open a descriptor that imports by "name" other descriptors (like
type system), CDE will try to find the imported descriptors at two places:
 1. the classpath of the project that the descriptor belong to
 2. the datapath that is specified for the project

> Anyone know how to add something to the Eclipse IDE classpath (not the
> project classpath!)?

I don't think there is such a thing like "Eclipse IDE classpath".
If you don't like to add the classpath to the project, the remained option
is to use the "datapath".

-- Tong