uima-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA AS as OSGI bundle
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:00:48 GMT
Jaroslaw Cwiklik wrote:
> Jörn, the Uima AS client is dependent on:
>
> spring
> saxon
> activemq
> uima-core
> uimaj-as-core
> uimaj-as-jms
> uimaj-as-activemq
>
> If the client needs to communicate with a service via http protocol, there
> are additional/optional jars
> but I think you are using tcp protocol to connect to a broker.
>
> As far as OSGi, I dont think this is on our plate now.

Would you support adding an osgi manifest.mf to the
uimaj-as-xxx jars ? This could be done with the maven felix
bundle plugin. I could help out here.

For uimaj-as-core and uimaj-as-jms it easy but for
uimaj-as-activemq it is a bit tricky because it has so
many dependencies like derby which I doubt it really needs.

Jörn