uima-user mailing list archives

From "Dan McCreary" <dan.mccre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA related Issues
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 14:15:13 GMT
Anuj,

Here is an excellent resource on learning Subversion:

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

I would also read the help that comes with the Eclipse subclipse plugin.

Just make sure that you checkout the sandbox projects at the SAME
LEVEL so that they are all sibling projects as the UIMA projects
within Eclipse.  If you don't do this many things will not work.

- Dan

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 8:09 AM, Anuj Kumar Gupta <virgoanuj@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dan-
>
> How can I check out project src from below link.?
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/uima/sandbox/trunk/SimpleServer/
>
> as I am using svn. but not working. :(
>
> -Anuj
>
> On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Anuj Kumar Gupta <virgoanuj@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Marshall-
>>
>> can you please reply my Queries.
>> As I am waiting for a long time and no one is replying. :(
>> -Anuj
>>
>>   On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Anuj Kumar Gupta <virgoanuj@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>>  Hi-
>>>
>>> I am trying to run opennlp_wrappers\src in my UIMA SDK.
>>>
>>> I have already done all opennlp-tools-1.4.2 related work (measn build
>>> through ant)
>>>

>>> Now I am getting some errors in mentioned files.
>>>

>>> *POSTagger.java  *-->import opennlp.tools.ngram.Dictionary; (The import
>>> opennlp.tools.ngram.Dictionary cannot be resolved)
>>>
>>> *Parser.java* --> import opennlp.tools.parser.ParserME;  (The import
>>> opennlp.tools.parser.ParserME cannot be resolved)
>>>
>>> *NEDetector.java*-->find (The method find(ArrayList, Map) is undefined
>>> for the type NameFinder )
>>>

>>> Help Please.
>>>
>>> -Anuj
>>>

>>> I have download

Display

--
Dan McCreary
Senior Enterprise Data Architecture and Strategy Consulting