uima-user mailing list archives

From Anuj Kumar Gupta <virgoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA DB competibility..
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:01:15 GMT
Hello Niels-

I already write code for DB connection.
and that is working fine.

after that I am writing code like this.
but I am getting error in 3rd Line ..

1. String content1 = srs1.getString( "name"); //get document text

2. JCas jcas = cas.getJCas();

3. jcas.setDocumentText( content1);
* Error is...
org.apache.uima.cas.CASRuntimeException*: Data for Sofa feature
setLocalSofaData() has already been set.

Even I have not setting Document any where else in the code..