uima-user mailing list archives

From "Anuj Kumar Gupta" <virgoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA related Issues
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 12:39:17 GMT
Hi-

I am trying to run opennlp_wrappers\src in my UIMA SDK.

I have already done all opennlp-tools-1.4.2 related work (measn build
through ant)

Now I am getting some errors in mentioned files.

*POSTagger.java  *-->import opennlp.tools.ngram.Dictionary; (The import
opennlp.tools.ngram.Dictionary cannot be resolved)

*Parser.java* --> import opennlp.tools.parser.ParserME;  (The import
opennlp.tools.parser.ParserME cannot be resolved)

*NEDetector.java*-->find (The method find(ArrayList, Map) is undefined for
the type NameFinder )

Help Please.

-Anuj

I have download

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Anuj Kumar Gupta <virgoanuj@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi-
>
> I want to Extract some information from some given sites by using GATE.
> now i want to plug that GATE in to my UIMA.
>
> So how can I do this?
> Please help me.
>
> Thanks.
> Anuj.
>   On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Anuj Kumar Gupta <virgoanuj@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>>  Hi-
>>
>> I have downloaded  UIMA Annotator Addons  <
>> uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2-incubating-bin.zip<http://apache.ziply.com/incubator/uima/binaries/uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2-incubating/uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2-incubating-bin.zip>>
>> file.
>>
>> But I am not able to deploy it in my UIMA SDK in eclipse.
>>
>> Can any open please let me know the procedure to deploy UIMA Annotator
>> Addons  in eclipse and how to test them.
>>

>> Thanks in Advance.
>>
>> Anuj.
>>

>>   On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 8:12 PM, Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Anuj -
>>>
>>> I'm not able to spend much time on this, so it is best to get answers
>>> from the entire UIMA community, who may have some relevant experiences
>>> to share.
>>>
>>> I suggest you get started by reading the documentation, which is in 4
>>> "books" - you can print these out if you want using the PDF format.  See
>>> our documentation pages here:
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/uima/documentation.html
>>>
>>> I'll give some quick replies below.
>>>
>>> Good Luck!
>>>
>>> -Marshall

>>> communicate you

>>> mining

>>> Yes, but you need to write the code that accesses the database, for
>>> instance, using JDBC APIs.
>>> >
>>> Yes.  But think of UIMA as a Framework, into which you can put
>>> components.  Some of these components can do classification of that