uima-user mailing list archives

From "Anuj Kumar Gupta" <virgoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA related Issues
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 09:04:39 GMT
Hi-

I have downloaded  UIMA Annotator Addons  <
uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2-incubating-bin.zip<http://apache.ziply.com/incubator/uima/binaries/uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2-incubating/uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2-incubating-bin.zip>>
file.

But I am not able to deploy it in my UIMA SDK in eclipse.

Can any open please let me know the procedure to deploy UIMA Annotator
Addons  in eclipse and how to test them.

Thanks in Advance.

Anuj.