uima-user mailing list archives

From "Anuj Kumar Gupta" <virgoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA related Issues
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 04:50:28 GMT
Hello Marshall-

 Thanks a lot for reply. J

As I am a very beginner in UIMA so I need some more help.

So can you please give me your GTalk or IM Id. So that I can communicate you
easily.

Marshall I want to know some queries as how can we use UIMA in text mining
Project?

Can we extract information from any Database rather than any Documents?

Can we do classification of that data?

Can we do Co-referencing by UIMA?

GATE is a Part of UIMA or UIMA is a part of GATE?

My aim would be like this flow.

*Fetch **à** Classify **à** Extraction **à** Sentiment **à** Display
(Charts/Reports)*

Waiting for your reply

Thanks in Advance. J