uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: CAS Viewer
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 09:37:54 GMT
Hi Tong,

i must admit that i dont have any (non project) examples at hand, but i
will provide some in future on the TextMarker homepage (the CEV is just
a side product of the TextMarker system). Beside that the plugin should
work with any kind of textual artifacts in the XMI since a plain text
page is also provided (a typesystem in the same directory is required).
You can also simply create a XMI with an HTML artifact (the HTML should
be as welformed as possible).

Peter

--
Peter Klügl