uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: UIMA related Issues
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 21:24:20 GMT
Hi Anuj -

To get faster answers to your queries, may I suggest you find someone
local to you where you can have face to face conversations.  The person
doesn't need to be a UIMA expert - I think the problems you are having
are more basic Java and related tools issues.

The error messages you posted below indicate some problem with the Java
classpath setup.  If you don't know what this means, it will be much
quicker if you can someone locally to help you through these kinds of
issues.

-Marshall

Anuj Kumar Gupta wrote:
> Hi Marshall-
>
> can you please reply my Queries.
> As I am waiting for a long time and no one is replying. :(
> -Anuj
>
> On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Anuj Kumar Gupta <virgoanuj@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>>  Hi-
>>
>> I am trying to run opennlp_wrappers\src in my UIMA SDK.
>>
>> I have already done all opennlp-tools-1.4.2 related work (measn build
>> through ant)
>>

>> Now I am getting some errors in mentioned files.
>>

>> *POSTagger.java  *-->import opennlp.tools.ngram.Dictionary; (The import
>> opennlp.tools.ngram.Dictionary cannot be resolved)
>>
>> *Parser.java* --> import opennlp.tools.parser.ParserME;  (The import
>> opennlp.tools.parser.ParserME cannot be resolved)
>>
>> *NEDetector.java*-->find (The method find(ArrayList, Map) is undefined for
>> the type NameFinder )
>>

>> Help Please.
>>
>> -Anuj
>>

>> I have download
>>
>>   On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Anuj Kumar Gupta <virgoanuj@gmail.com>wrote:
>>

>>> Hi-
>>>
>>> I want to Extract some information from some given sites by using GATE.
>>> now i want to plug that GATE in to my UIMA.
>>>
>>> So how can I do this?
>>> Please help me.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Anuj.