uima-user mailing list archives

From "Olivier Terrier" <olivier.terr...@temis.com>
Subject RE: Collector for Component for RSS/Atom?
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:27:22 GMT
Hi Dan

At Temis we did a RSS Collection Reader based on ROME for our Luxid product and it works quite
well but it is quite dependent to our own Typesystem especially for the way the metada (Authors,
Dates, Links, etc...) are injected into the CAS.

Olivier Terrier
Core Products Software Development Manager
TEMIS S.A.
Text Intelligence in your daily business
5, Rue du Tour de l'Eau
38400 Saint Martin d'Hères - France
Direct: +33 (0)4 56 38 24 06
Mobile: +33 (0)6 60 36 93 11