uima-user mailing list archives

From "Anuj Gupta" <anuj_kgu...@persistent.co.in>
Subject UIMA related Issues
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 06:25:20 GMT
Hello All,

I want to use UIMA in my new project which is text mining.

I jus simple download all required things like UIMA SDK. Configure it in my
Eclipse. And try to run given examples.

Some examples are working fine but some are not.

Then I also am creating a very small application.

But I am getting some Errors. Please see below for more details.

1. While saving Analysis Engine Descriptor file.

2. While try to test my Annotator by Document Analyzer.

Can any body please help me on this?

As I want to use UIMA in text mining. So please give me more inputs so that
I can use it more efficiently.

Thanks in Advance. :-)

Regards,

Anuj Kumar Gupta | Software Engineer | Persistent Systems

anuj_kgupta@persistent.co.in  |

Innovation in software product design, development and delivery-
<http://www.persistentsys.com/> www.persistentsys.com

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.