uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <cwik...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Getting AE performance stats
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:38:29 GMT

Try to attach jConsole to the jvm and see if the stats for the AE are shown
there. You may need to enable JMX  by
adding the following to the run command:

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote

JC
Jerry Cwiklik
 UIMA Extensions
 IBM T.J.  Watson Research Center
 Hawtorne, NY, 10532
 Tel: 914-784-7665,  T/L: 863-7665
 Email: cwiklik@us.ibm.com

             Marshall Schor
             <msa@schor.com>
             10/29/2008 12:12          uima-user@incubator.apache.org

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Getting AE performance stats
             uima-user@incubat
               or.apache.org

I'm not too familiar with this code.  It looks like it should work.  If
you can run in the debugger, you can probably quickly figure out what's
going wrong - try putting a stop in the AnalysisEngineManagement code
where the counters get incremented - if that's not being hit, then
there's a call/hook missing.

Are you running the PEAR from within an aggregate (an aggregate
containing only one delegate - the pear descriptor)?

-Marshall