uima-user mailing list archives

From Eric Riebling <e...@cs.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: UIMA repsotory
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 22:13:11 GMT
It looks like the Uima Component Repository is running
Java 1.5.0_06 and getting conflicts with .class versions
in the PEAR file.  I'm not familiar with the JDK setting
in the PEAR Generator Wizard to know if it addresses
this issue, but you are right to wonder about it!

I'll continue to investigate, thanks for sending your PEAR file.

-er

omasutani@d-itlab.co.jp wrote:
> Hi
> I forgot to inform you important information.
> Followings are my env. and setting.
>
> - Java6
> - Eclipse3.4.1
> - Windows Vista SP1
> - Add UIMA Nature, PEAR Generator, Descriptor Editor on Eclipse
> - Setting in PEAR Generator Wizard
>  - JDK : 1.4.0 (is this wrong? )
>  - Add necessary folder to CLASSPATH
>  - Omit some files/folders in file selection (Eclipse project files,
>   Interactive_out,interactive_temp folders.)
>  - Compress contents
>
> Thank you.
> Osamu
>
> ------------------------------
>  (株)デンソーアイティーラボラトリ
>   増谷 修 (Osamu MASUTANI)
>   E-mail: omasutani@d-itlab.co.jp

I didn't get any response (and upload seemed to fail).
>>> In this mailing list, someone tells the repository is designed for older version
of UIMA, so latest PEAR cannot be uploaded and update of the repository for current UIMA version
is not planed.

--
Eric Riebling  NSH 4623,  LTI,   SCS,  CMU
412.268.9872   http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~er1k