uima-user mailing list archives

From Eric Riebling <e...@cs.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: UIMA repsotory
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:01:31 GMT
I am reading this and will investigate.  I believe I had updated
the repository at uima.lti.cs.cmu.edu to use the newer Apache
UIMA (not version 1.4 of IBM UIMA as before) but there could be
some reason this particular PEAR file is not validating, for
example.

If it is possible to send the file to me directly by email it
will assist me greatly in debugging and determining the problem.

Thanks,

-er

Thilo Goetz wrote:
> omasutani@d-itlab.co.jp wrote:
>> Hi all.
>>
>> I tried to upload my PEAR file to CMU repository, but after the checking process
I didn't get any response (and upload seemed to fail).
>> In this mailing list, someone tells the repository is designed for older version
of UIMA, so latest PEAR cannot be uploaded and update of the repository for current UIMA version
is not planed.

--
Eric Riebling  NSH 4623,  LTI,   SCS,  CMU
412.268.9872   http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~er1k