uima-user mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: UIMA repsotory
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 07:42:38 GMT
omasutani@d-itlab.co.jp wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I tried to upload my PEAR file to CMU repository, but after the checking process I didn't
get any response (and upload seemed to fail).
> In this mailing list, someone tells the repository is designed for older version of UIMA,
so latest PEAR cannot be uploaded and update of the repository for current UIMA version is
not planed.

> Does any one know are there any other repository for UIMA?
>
> Thank you
>
> Osamu Masutani
> Denso IT Laboratory,Inc.

I have heard that the CMU repository is in need of maintenance.  Eric,
are you reading this?  Anybody else know what's going on there?

I don't know of any other public UIMA repository where you can
upload pears.  It would be nice to have one...

--Thilo