uima-user mailing list archives

From "Burn Lewis" <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UimaASProcessCasTimeout exception hangs application
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 14:10:21 GMT
I also see that the -t process timeout value has to be > 10 for this to
succeed ... I'd have assumed anything > 5 secs would be safe, but the
default value of -p 2 means that the client's timeout must be 2x the service
process time when 2 CASes are in play, since the 2nd is queued immediately
behind the first.  Perhaps the default should be -p 1 for simplicity.

P.S. I assume you meant RoomNumberAnnotatorQueue as the 2nd arg in step 4.