uima-user mailing list archives

From Ahmed Ragheb <RAGH...@eg.ibm.com>
Subject Updated UIMA runtime plugin for eclipse
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:26:02 GMT
Hi All,

The hotfix for UIMA v2.2.2 is shipped as a replacement  uima-core.jar  and
fixes a number of memory issues.  Unfortunately this is of no use to our
product  since we use the UIMA runtime plugin which does not use
uima-code.jar  but instead uses something else containing the same class
files.

How can we obtain the UIMA runtime plugin with this hotfix?

Best Regards,
Ahmed

Ahmed M. Ragheb
Staff Software Engineer
Advanced Technologies Group
IBM Cairo Technology Development Center
IBM WTC, Egypt Branch, P.O.B.  166, El-Ahram, Giza, Egypt.
   Tel: DID: (202) 35361048    S/B: (202) 35362536 Ext: 1048
    e-mail: ragheba@eg.ibm.com

"We think in generalities, but we live in details.", Alfred North Whitehead