uima-user mailing list archives

From Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.sha...@hotmail.com>
Subject Multi-threaded CAS Consumer
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 04:11:43 GMT

Hi,

I would like to run CPE in multithreaded environment. For this purpose, I changed the value
of the variable named processingUnitThreadCount=3 in CPE Descriptor file. When I run the CPE,
it gave me a Java null pointer exception in my CAS Consumer. Where I initialize all basics
open connection and initialize the command to insert the data.
Please help me to overcome this issue. How can I achieve the running CPE in multithreaded
mode.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashu

Movies, sports & news! Get your daily entertainment fix, only on live.com
http://www.live.com/?scope=video&form=MICOAL