uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: annotation comparator
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 11:25:25 GMT
Hi,

what is the status quo for the comparison of two CAS right now? Is there
yet any usable solution (with or without documentation)?

I am developing a rule-based system (with scripting functionalities)
especially for complex information and text extraction tasks. The IDE is
DLTK-based and UIMA descriptors (for a generic implementation) are
generated automatically. Currently i am improving a information
extraction application with a test-driven approach. The test cases are,
of course, CAS XMI files and the comparison (of two CAS) is working, but
yet unsatisfying. I am especially interested in annotations for the
false positives and false negatives (overlapping or not overlapping).

Back to my question:
How do you all compare two CAS?
Is there a reusable implementation?

Peter