uima-user mailing list archives

From "Burn Lewis" <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMACPP runtime problem on Linux
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 13:46:36 GMT
To build a 32-bit annotator on a 64-bit OS you can uncomment the FORCE_32
entry in base.mak.

But when building libuima.so the configure & automake steps should have
determined what your OS is and set the appropriate flags.  You could try
running file & ldd on the uima library and your annotator to check that
they're compatible and can find all their dependencies.

I think one of our test machines is 64-bit with a 32-bit OS.

Burn.