uima-user mailing list archives

From "Burn Lewis" <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi-threaded CAS Consumer
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 12:40:01 GMT
Does your CAS Consumer have the default of false for
multipleDeploymentAllowed?  Usually only the annotator pipeline is run in
multiple threads ... the CPE runs a single-threaded Collection Reader that
feeds the multiple replicated pipelines which all feed into a
single-threaded CAS Consumer.  I think you can run multiple CAS Consumers
but then you are resposible for serializing access to your shared output
resources.

Perhaps you could post the full trace of your exception.

Burn.