uima-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie Epstein" <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring factoryBean for producing AE: processors, consumer, readers and PEAR
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:31:44 GMT
Look in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/uima/sandbox/trunk/uima-as/uima-as-distr/src/main/scripts
dd2spring.bat/sh are command line scripts to do the conversion. They point
at the source used.

One can manually write the Spring context file, but UIMA AS code has many
assumptions about the beans to be deployed and the parameters to be
specified. This option is more for debugging and experimentation.

Eddie