uima-user mailing list archives

From "Crystal Glasgow" <crystal.glas...@gmail.com>
Subject Web Site Design -- Call for Feedback
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:32:37 GMT
*Hello UIMA community!*

My colleague and I have volunteered to work on improving the design of the
UIMA web site (and potentially the wiki).
He is a User Experience Engineer and I'm a Graphic Designer. Together, we
hope to design an enjoyable, informative,
and memorable experience for the UIMA community.

We've had some initial discussions with Marshall Schor to get started, and
have come up so far with two potential
design directions. Those are posted on the uima wiki at
http://cwiki.apache.org/UIMA/web-site-design-call-for-feedback.
html, so that we can gather everyone's feedback, and make it even better.

So please have a look! And tell us what you think, what you'd like to see,
what you'd like removed, why, and anything
else you want to add or change. We want to help to grow the Apache UIMA
community by creating a great user experience.

Sincerely,

Crystal and Roger