uima-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Site Design -- Call for Feedback
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:22:20 GMT
Hi,

> So please have a look! And tell us what you think, what you'd like
> to see,
> what you'd like removed, why, and anything
> else you want to add or change. We want to help to grow the Apache
> UIMA
> community by creating a great user experience.

I also would prefer option 1, but like the coloring of the option 2
more.

The sandbox now contains bigger projects like UIMA-AS (BTW, its
currenlty missing
on the sandbox page),  the annotator package and the Cas Editor.
In my opinion we should give the sandbox page subpages for
the bigger projects to inform our users about things which
differ from UIMA, e.g. "How to build form source", FAQ, Know issues,
etc.

The sandbox page should also be improved in a way to make clear
which sandbox projects are ready to be used and which not.

Jörn