uima-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenNLP [was: ConceptMapper POS]
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 21:32:49 GMT
> I bound my project to the uimaj-example project within eclipse. I
> had errors
> because the models were in the wrong place. However, I am not sure
> if the
> classes are loaded now that you mentioned that.

Errors for missing/invalid models usually mean that the classes are
loaded correctly.

> Is the configuration
> settings part of the uimaj-exmaple or the opennlp?

Do you use the opennlp uima code which is part of the samples or do you
use the code which is inside the opennlp sourceforge repository ?

The opennlp.uima annotators document in the javadoc of the annotators
which parameters are required.

For example:
http://opennlp.cvs.sourceforge.net/opennlp/opennlp.uima/src/opennlp/uima/postag/POSTagger.java?view=markup

Jörn