uima-user mailing list archives

From "Ahmed Abdeen Hamed" <ahmed.elma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Including UIMA projects within other project
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 21:36:16 GMT
The import statement for the org.apache.uima.examples.opennlp.Token; is
problematic. Here is the error on  Eclipse Problems tab:The import
org.apache.uima.examples.opennlp cannot be resolved. Yes, the source is
included in the uimaj-examples. Aparently, I found out that I also
referenced my main project in the uimaj-examples, so there was a problem
with the cycle reference. I removed the project reference from
uimaj-examples, and now it's able to see the Token class.

As far as what I am trying to do, I am trying to build an aggregate engine
that imports the OpenNLPPOSTagger.xml so that I get the POS feature value of
tokens that make up my document.

Thank you both for your help.
-Ahmed