uima-user mailing list archives

From "Ahmed Abdeen Hamed" <ahmed.elma...@gmail.com>
Subject Including UIMA projects within other project
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 19:10:21 GMT
Hello,I am trying to access some packages from the uimaj-examples project
from within another one. I thought it was sufficient to make the two
projects dependent on each other. However, that doesn't seem to work. I am
not able to access certain packages from my main project. What is the best
way to do that? I recall from yesterday's conversation about POSTagger
that Jörn was saying that I might need a PEAR file. Can anyone confirm?
Thanks!
Ahmed