uima-user mailing list archives

From "Ahmed Abdeen Hamed" <ahmed.elma...@gmail.com>
Subject ConceptMapper: Dictionary application to certain parts of a document
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2008 04:40:18 GMT
Hello,
I have a quick question about the ConceptMapper project. How can I apply
dictionary terms to a certain part of a document? For example, if you have
documents that have titles and abstracts and you need only to find terms
that appear in the abstract not the title, how do you do that? Also, if you
would like to apply a filter such as detecting a certain POS like names vs
verbs. How would you approach this problem? Are there examples that I can
take a look at? Please let me know if you have an answer for me.
Thanks in advance!
Ahmed