uima-user mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: setting of an Object as a configuration parameter
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:13:27 GMT
Matthias,

that's what external resources are for.  You declare them
in a descriptor, and they get loaded once by the framework.
See
http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads/releaseDocs/2.2.2-incubating/docs/html/tutorials_and_users_guides/tutorials_and_users_guides.html#ugr.tug.aae.accessing_external_resource_files

A real life example of such an external resource is the
HMM model file of the sandbox Tagger.  Check the HmmTagger.xml
descriptor, IModelResource.java and ModelResource.java.

--Thilo