uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: collectionProcessComplete() not called
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 20:46:24 GMT
Marshall Schor wrote:
> Olivier Terrier wrote:
>> Hi Marshall
>> Thanks for your help!
>> Actually I've played with all the error handling settings of my cas
>> processors and it didn't solve the problem.
>>
>> As I already explained, after a while (more or less the size of the
>> CAS pool) the CPE is sutck trying to retrieve a free CAS from the
>> pool and that's why none of the methods of the StatusCallbackListener
>> are called.
>>
> OK - will take a look... -Marshall
Sorry for the slight delay (July 4th holiday, plus migrating to a new
work computer...) I added a small extension to an existing test case
that verified that without using Vinci remote services, things work
:-).   It's much harder to do a test case that uses Vinci remote services.

To speed up diagnosis - can you set up a very simple failing scenario
and then turn on logging to FINEST and run it, and then attach the log
to a Jira issue for this? (I don't think one has been entered yet - so
it please enter one).  This will likely pinpoint where we need to look.

-Marshall