uima-user mailing list archives

From "Yoshinobu KANO" <k...@is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Subject Re: annotation comparator
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 01:11:20 GMT
We have developed a comparison tool which seems related to what you are
looking for.
Our tool compares annotations inside a CAS, and visualizes results.
However, generally speaking, it is always the problem which annotations
could/should be compared.
Could you explain your purpose in a bit more detailed?

-Yoshinobu

--
Yoshinobu KANO
kano@is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp